Saturday 22 January 2011

Leon Trotsky and The Deathly Hallows


So we went to a political party, place was slamming like a Mardi (Gras)
Head in to the crib with Leon Trotsky, big M Gandhi and the Dalai (Lama)
The whole Winter Palace done up so gnarly, hit the danceflo’ I don’t wanna be tardy
Scan for some sweet devotchkas to parley, see some sassy hos drinking Bacardi
Won’t be too long before we all swap car-keys, head upstairs and remove our khakis
Pour myself out a stiff little whisky before Frida Kahlo comes over and frisks me
The look in her eyes is seriously frisky, feels a little risky with her hand on my testes
Standing there right next to me, pleasuring me so respectfully

TURN IT UP, GET ON DOWN, GRAB A COMRADE, SPIN HER ROUND
[This is the revolution I’m talking about, left-wing party jump and shout]
RAISE A GLASS, SHAKE YO ASS, PARTY HARD FOR THE UNDERCLASS

So we chill at the political party, a pumping safe haven from all the Nazis
One-eyed fascists, paparazzi, and anyone who’s ever worked with Saatchi
The people who all wanna feather and tar me, not for pleasure, purely to harm me
The smiles of the smarmy, the facades so charming, it’s alarming how their army is so disarming
Nah instead we have a phat Barbie, vegekebabs on the fire that’s starting
Dzerzhinsky opens up a can of Carling, adjusts the sausages that he stole from Stalin
At this party I can’t stop smiling, sitting in the front room with the ladies reclining
The music’s quite loud but nobody’s minding, Trotsky jumps up with these lyrics reciting

TURN IT UP, GET ON DOWN, GRAB A COMRADE, SPIN HER ROUND
[This is the revolution I’m talking about, left-wing party jump and shout]
RAISE A GLASS, SHAKE YO ASS, PARTY HARD FOR THE UNDERCLASS

Is there something wrong with this picture I have painted?
The future is not bright, the future’s tainted
This topic…
It’s dystopic…
This topic…
Seriously dystopic…

[WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?]

We gotta pave the way to Mexico, across the borders and away we go
We can’t play wid yo, not anymo’, you’re chasing a comrade right out the door
We hide away in a cactus patch, ice picks in our heads to match
They’re burning up all of our stash, we gotta be the ones too cold to catch
We riding a bullshit rodeo, fatter than a snake from Borneo
A paedophile with polio, you treat me like I’m unfashionable
Shit’s gonna start getting technical, bitches start gettin’ hysterical
Jump on board, hell, here we go, dystopia live out yo stereo

[WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?]

So you hit me with a Dictaphone, try to slip me another bitch to bone
There’s a call coming through on the telephone, best tell the Pres' I ain’t coming home
They want me bringing home the bacon, motherfuck’ that I’m vegetarian
Shhhhhhh...you're scarin' 'em, shouting louder than a librarian
No fighting in the war room, hell breaks loose I bring a broad broom
When you hear that bass go boom I clean-sweep the creeps who delete and entomb
We got a whole nation lying fallow, and the hole in the wall is starting to narrow
Before we start drowning in the shallows bust Leon Trotsky those deathly hallows

When……and….how???

{2-SHAY}

3 comments:

  1. This is great. We should totally form a band and play this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, how is 2shay going these days ? - just seen huzar, halo tim it's becky : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2-Shay is going fine thanks Becky. At some point in the near future I'm going to organize some form of band practice for them with a view to playing a gig or two. We've got 4-5 songs recorded currently, with enough others knocking around to get a set together. I'd also like to do a music video for one of these songs when we've got time as well. I'll post the lyrics to that particular ditty up here at some point soon.

    ReplyDelete